As I take a journey down the road of my life there are experiences that I wish I had a do-over but then again those oops in life is what make us what we are today. I have spent my life travelling the world, having lived over seas for 16 years and now I find my self back again for at least another three years.
My mother past away last year and often find myself thinking that I wished I was home more. Than I think of the opportunity my mom had because I lived in various locations. I can remember her smiling as she got of the plane in Tokoyo Japan and her joy of being in another country. As we travelled and immersed in the culture she had great memories, pictures and souveniers of her time abroad. during the years she also got to vist Germany, Paris and Italy. The look of peace on her face after visiting the
Notre Dame cathedral is a pricless memory that I will always have.
No comments:
Post a Comment