Friday, 19 November 2010

Journey On

Hello to all!
I finished the journey on exercise and while it took me a minute to get my mind to release all other thoughts I finally got there.  It was a great way to ease some tension and release some stress.  I actually found my energy renewed and I was able to get many things I have been putting off done.  I am actually getting ready for a job interview and I am thinking the positive energy flowing through me now will make for a great opportunity.  The other great thing about this exercise is that I am cold natured and having that extra blood flow go to my extremities was the perfect touch to this cold and rainy day in England. 

I was surprised I was able to get into this exercise I usually perfer to just turn the lights down and light some candles and just meditatate with a nice piece of instrumental music and only my thoughts.  I will be giving this relaxation technique method more of chance now.  Amazingly I didn't find the guy's voice to annoying and it lasted just the right length of time.  If you haven't got a chance to do it yet, I recommend doing it first thing in the morning or right before bedtime and hopefully you will get the same or better results than I did.  Well I hope everyone day is going well and here is to many more successful blogs

Cheers
Deb

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your job interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found it useful. I understand what you mean by "cold natured" as I often feel the same way too and meditation certainly helps to get that circulation going! I wish you well in your job interview. Here's some positive energy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I hope everything went well on the job interview which you might not know yet but I think the positive energy you were giving might have if anything made the experience better for you. Job interviews can be very stressful. I enjoyed the journey on peice but was not to excited about the speaker voice. I agree that morning or before bed it best. I have an app on my Ipod that has a few different meditations on it including bed, morning, exercise, etc.

    ReplyDelete